Protecting your personal information is important, and we appreciate your trust in us.
- We collect personal information only on our online forms, which you complete voluntarily.
- We may use this information to contact you.
- We treat this information as confidential.
- We will never sell this information.
- We will never share this information without obtaining your permission in advance.
- We protect the security of your information in our contact database.
- You can have your information removed from our contact database at any time by sending us an email or calling us at (716) 945-2000.
- You can unsubscribe from any emails we send to individuals who have filled out our online forms by sending us an email or calling us at (716) 945-2000.